- Price: $795.00
- Description: This black painted wood patent model is 11 7/8" long with a 1" bore. This model was part of the famous Frank Sellers auction and was item #2033 in the Rock Island Auction Co. sale. In the catalogue, ...
Click here for our NEW Gift Certificates
- Price: $64.95 Sale
- Description: A classic book designed to identify the ordnance of both North and South, with 360 pp., 106 photo ill., more than 100 scaled drawings, and a record of more than 5000 survivors. ...
- Price: $14.95 Sale
- Description: Prepared as a manual for officers of the British Army in 1846 when there were more that 50 authorized descriptions of Ordnance. Each carriage is illustrated with detailed, scaled, line drawings in bot...
- Price: $12.95 Sale
- Description: The history of the 9-Pdr. muzzle loading rifle introduced in 1871 is covered. Illustrations have been selected to show the carriage, limber, ammunition wagon, naval mount and gun sleigh. The 9-Pdr. Mu...
- Price: $27.95
- Description: The Artillerist's Companion by T. Fortune, Intro. by A.B. Caruana. This reprint of the first of a series of British Aide Memoire was published in 1778. It contains notes on countless aspects of the ar...
- Price: $24.95
- Description: The Rocket System by Sir William Congreve. A reprint of his 1814 treatise which resulted in the formation of the Rocket Troop. With additional material by E.M. Boxer....
- Price: $12.95
- Description: The period 1815-1914 was the golden age in the history of British and American coast artillery. Striking evidence is the great number of coast forts from that century. Some preserved as historic monum...
- Price: $12.95
- Description: War rockets had been in use for more than two centuries but it was not until 1805 that they were improved by William Congreve and introduced into British service. Their use at Copenhagen, Leipzig and ...
- Price: $14.95
- Description: This introduction to early artillery is a most welcome addition to the very little that has been written on artillery of the 15th and 16th century. It could be considered two books: The notebook of Jo...